Jerusalem’s Old City Love
This package is designed to give you a taste of staple Palestinian ingredients, which will hopefully become an essential part of your kitchen cabinet.
What you get:
- Grape Molasses 375ML. Used as a sweetener and to mix with tahini as a sweet spread.
- Tahini Paste 450G. Made of ground sesame. Great for salads, dips and, can be used as a spread.
- Sumac 100G. A tangy spice with a sour acidic flavor reminiscent of lemon juice. Great for salads, dips, and baking.
- Zaatar 100G. Mix made of zaatar plant and spices such as caraway and sesame seeds, and sumac. Great for salads, dips, and even popcorn.
- Dried Sage 50G. Used to make tea, and as an air purifier.
- Burghul 250G. Wheat grain that is boiled then dried. Great as a grain for salads, and as a side dish.
- Freekeh 250G. Wheat grain that is picked while still green, fire roasted, and dried. Great as a grain for salads, and as a side dish.
*Note: The content of this box is all vegan. Selected by SacredCuisine from the Old City of Jerusalem.